Sunday, April 12, 2009

Resurrection of the blog!

Happy Easter Everybody!

I know, I know.. I've been a complete mystery lately! My apologies to the people that actually enjoy reading my posts, sorry its been a while. A lot has been going on in my life this past month. I've been making transitions and I've had some really rough weeks. And I'll be honest, I just haven't felt like writing, until tonight! Some of the problems were situations involving myself, finding inspiration, needing time to strengthen my spirituality and just coping with uneasiness in my transition but I realized along time ago, you just gotta thug it out sometimes; actually you gotta thug it out a lot of the time, matter of fact that should be my new motto, Thug or Die! Lol, ok I'm just being silly cause its late. But seriously, you just have to run towards pain, battle fear and say wassup to hard times, you can't run away from them though. And that's exactly what I'm doing now, because things definitely aren't great, but I still smile knowing my strength come from the Lord above. So with that said, I'm baaaaacccccckkkkkkkkk! Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment