Tuesday, April 21, 2009

To THE People!

PTL! Wassup everybody, how's it going? Hope all is well, hope everyone and their families are blessed.

I don't have a story for you guys this time around. Just want to share some of my thoughts and show some appreciation. First, I'm gonna talk about this whole blogging thing and what its done for me. A lot of people say stuff about people with blogs, I've been called weird, a loser, weak, etc. But I really could care less because I know what the blessing God have promised me and writing is one of them. I never plan on making money from this or even expanding further than this page, I honestly just do it for fun. I'm glad people support it, I'm thankful for the comments, I appreciate alllll the love. But once again, honestly, I just do it for fun and the love of writing.

The second thing I want to address is, about my actual posts. I just want to answer some questions that have been asked frequently, like : Do I really write this stuff? Who am I talking about? Blah, Blah, Blah!? Ummm.. Ok. So.. I write everything that I post, no plagiarism here. If I do take a quote or something from some where or some one, I'll most likely use quotation marks to distinguish it frommy actual words. To answer the other question.. Some of the posts are definitely about people in my life, certain situations, and specific times in my life. Sometimes it'll be an exact feeling that I'm dealing with that particular day and I'll just pull the blackberry and start going. My inspiration comes from everything and a lot of people around me. But to me, that's just writing period. The writers/authors I like to read talk about real life stuff, express real feelings and that's what I like to do also.

The 3rd thing I wanted to talk about is.. these playoffs! So DOPE, Ooohh weee! It's only night 4 of the 40 games in 40 nights. My Lakers are 2-0 heading into Utah on Friday, moving closer and closer to the sweep. Everybody is playing really well, TA and Gasol have been outstanding. Kobe is doing his usaul amazing-ness. Everybody in the West is either 1-0 or 1-1 right now, no one is 2-0. The Houston Rockets are looking impressive even though they lost tonight. The only team I'm worried about is the beast in the east, Cleavland, but we wont have to see them until the Championship (if they make it). They're really looking good though, LeBronias is a monster! He just dunks and lays everything. Plus his supporting cast is playing just as well up to this point. So it should be very interesting. So all I can do is keep watching!

Lastly, but certainly not least, I want to talk about my God, my Lord, my ROCK and what HE's done for my family and I. He has been sooo GOOD. For about 6 months my parents have been looking to buy a house. Now most people wouldn't think twice about buying a home, but buying one at this time is definitely not happening often. The market is terrible and the so called recession has everybody shook! But my family and I know that with God, any and everything is attainable. After searching and having our heart set on a few homes early on in the process, God finally gave us the OK this past week. We got the best house of all. My mom is happy, brother and pops are satisfied, and I'm just grateful, thankful for the Lord's blessing. I know there are more to come, so I'm going to continue to stay in line, serve him, and practice obedience. And for those of you that think its fake or unreal over here, just try God. We've tried everything else, but the only one who can save, bless and multiply is God. And no one is going to be perfect, but He's knows everything, our hearts included, so as long as that is in the right place, we'll be just fine!

Alright I'm OUT.. I know this was a lot of random stuff, but thanks for reading. Hope yall enjoy it. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment