Friday, April 24, 2009

Side BARS:

PTL Everyboody, Wassup MOM DUKES! (Special shout out to her FOR NO REASON.)

My CHURCH Bowling Night is tonight and I'm pumped. World Won for Christ, definitely on the move. And while we're on the subject of church, I'm looking for aspiring gospel artists (singers, writers and a rapper), for a Young Adult event I'm organizing this summer. Email me at youngceos1@yahoo.com if you or someone you know may be interested.

All FACEBOOK heads! I will be deleting my .book at the end of the month. I have many reasons for this, but simply put..it's just something that needs to be done.

WISE WORDS FROM A DECENT MAN: "Wait your turn. Because its coming"-MA

Summer is coming fast which means '09 is pretty much over. I've been known to have some pretty crazy summers, but a lot of the time it was wild and frivolous fun. I wonder what this summer will bring now that I've made some changes. I'm sure it'll be very eventful, and many challenges will arise, but I'm prepared. Also, big plans have been made, but I believe and understand God's plan is the ONLY one that counts, so if it's His will, things will come to fruition. DIOS QUIERE! Oh yea, I'm brushing up on my Spanish, it's a little rusty. Shout out to my little bro, who's in AP Spanish III by the way. But that's enough rambling.. I'm done for now.

These are your ANNOUNCEMENTS!

Everybody have a blessed and safe weekend.

ALA .

No comments:

Post a Comment