Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Reflection & Failure

each day, I am trying to live, chasing each thought, im dying to give hope to those without, I will never quit or slow down, I find myself crying, but still, I am inspired, and feeling love, for each color in the eyes of others, I find my desire to kill, to defy expectation, to light fires that yield a brighter future, I stand before the masses, and building a relationship with a Father whose dying has filled, rivers, hearts and dreams, I'm face down in the temple, it seems, when I deny the Giver, my screams resound with the sounds of His whisper, BELIEVE, i request, only with please, for HE is the only thing beating in me, so any bit of perfection you see, is his reflection.

and me, that's the selfish response, the arrogant grin, the inability to step past the within, to enjoy the without, no doubt that my skin arrives, long before I repent, yes, i smile, to hide my resentment, yes, i run, because to walk, is to sin, my eyes are on the prize, but i desire a fist held high, power is this, and these words, are my fire, to kiss, to fear no, man or woman, only a child, named failure.

No comments:

Post a Comment