Wednesday, February 11, 2009

DRAKE: So Far Gone!


Yoo wassup Drakesters and Drakettes hahaha,



In a few days (February 12) my favorite rapper Aubrey "Drizzy Drake Rogers" Graham mixtape is coming out. Drizzy's Back! Its been a while since he put out his own quality tape and I must say I'm ready to hear what my mans has to say.


I want to say a couple things about Drake being my favorite rapper though, because a lot of people have jumped on the bandwagon tough lately! Which isn't a bad thing, its great actually and shows some people have taste in good music (Shout out to Kanye lol). But one thing I hate is when people that I told about Drake try to out Drake me! Lol! If you don't understand it then its not for you to understand. But let me just say this, A LOT of people listen to Aubrey Graham because they heard it playing in my tape deck, or I put the disk in their hands, so if you're 1 of those people pay homage! Lol naw I'm kidding, but I'm for real at the same time. Idk about some of yall but I'm real and doing continual work on my realness, lol. So with that said let me shout out the person that put me on Drake in 05! Back when when everybody was listening to Ja Rule hahahaha. Shouts to my long time homegirl and good friend Candace Johnson. Probably the the #1 Aubrey Graham fan in America, she been on dude for a very very long time, so shout out to her for introducing me to good music way back when. Some of yall need to be on the same thing, pay homage, its not becoming of your character when you fake it! Lol


So yeaaaaaa with all of those thoughts broadcasted, go get the new Mixtape, presented by October's Very Own: So Far Gone. You can download it at www.octobersveryown.blogspot.com, Shout to Oliver! I'm sure it'll be some fire. That's it, holla..

P.S. Post-Wayne Drake bandwagoners are a disgrace! Go get Room for Improvement or Comeback Season before you even put your hands on SO FAR GONE clowns! SMH!




2 comments:

  1. Post Wayne fans a disgrace? why would you say that Wayne helped put him on the map even more I admit I didnt even know who Drake was before this past summer(08) but if it wasnt for Wayne I would never even bother listening due to the fact that there are so many bad and horrible rapper and not like I even had the internet back in 05 and I sure as hell wouldnt be spending my time just online searching for new rappers. But I have both Room For Improvement and Comeback Season both classic. I heard Drake in a few features and I thought he was raw as hell searched more from him and was not the least bit disapointed. So to say Post Wayne fans are a disgrace is just "Ignorant Shit" and I know Drake would most likely agree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out honey! I know im late. i didnt even know about your blog

    ReplyDelete