Saturday, February 21, 2009

9:14

Life man. I love life. Not more than I love the Lord though. But the experience of life is good. Thank God. Some people might not understand that. I have a lot of questions, like a wholeee lot. My mom is the apple of my eye, and I have to make her proud. That's the only way I'll be able to re-pay her. Hmmm, oook so that's love. Real love. Man, what is love? Yea, I had the relationship experience, first love, highschool sweetheart relationship, learned some things and grew, but that was tough. No offense to her, she was great... At times. But that stress and difficulty we went through at a young age was...idk... just tough! Dang I went on too long about that. Lol. Is there a such thing as a perfect relationship? Probably not in the natural. They found like 2 more planets since Pluto, the last of the first 9. But they still haven't updated the school books, smh. That Successful track by Drake makes me think... about a lot of stuff (currently playing). FACT: I recently released AIM from my blackberry, took it out the main page apps and replaced it with the NOTES. If you're blessed to have 1 true and good friend, what is said to the man who has a few? Man I can't wait to play basketball next year!!!!!!! That's the most exclamtions I've ever used. I think that's corny, smh. History channel is real. Today was great, tomorrow should be better. Did I mention life is good. I mean there's always bumps in the road but we always get to go at it again. :-)

I got shout outs to everbody I talked to today, shout out out to people that take the time to read this crap. Thanks to those who don't. Shout out to my lil bro, I love you mucho dude. Mom dukes, love you x 1,000,000. Pops wassup! CiRC!E waddup!

Oh yeaa before I forget, birthday shout outs to my friend Ariel. Enjoy your weekend. And shout outs to my other friend Cristina Martinez (just because).. Cris what up!

Aight that's it..

.....on my BlackBerr¥

No comments:

Post a Comment