Thursday, February 12, 2009

Just UP..Randomness!

Most of my close friends know I dont sleep much..I think I said on here before Im averaging like 5 hours, that number has officially changed to like 3! I'm that friend who can be reached at almost any time on any given day. Lol.. But anyways, since I'm up right now kinda doing homework, kinda watching a movie, and kinda waiting on this So Far Gone mixtape to be posted, kinda thinking, I thought I'd just share my newest and most random thoughts with you all.. Lol
So without any further or do.. Auston'sssss Thoughts, courtesy of Randomness!

1. Doug is the best cartoon of all time. If anyone can find all the seasons on dvd for me, I'd probably do a back flip (which I've never did in my life) with extreme excitement. Hahaa

2. Did Rhianna really give CB the herp??? If sooo, I think the judge might waive all accounts of domestic violence.. If not good luck brotha.

3. Why is Martin so funny? That show can never get old. Whenever I'm bored, sad, mad or upset I just closemy eyes, pick a season and get ready to lmao! All the characters he plays are too funny! Dragon Fly Jones and Jerome are definitely my favorite. Gina funny to me too! Cole too! Ahhhh everybody and everything about that show is funny. CLASSIC!

4. My lil bro is my favorite person in the entire world. Dude is so funny and full of life. I love him. And NO I'm not mad he's 5 inches taller than me and I'm 5 years older..I guess thats just part of God's plan.

5. I really enjoy pop tarts. Especially the original strawberry, cinnamon is pretty awesome too.

6. Its Black History Month, I'll be writing a tribute to BHM blog soon.

7. That Beyonce song that goes, "If you like it then you shoulda put a ring on it" is really weak to me. So now just because I like you, I gotta wife you?? Ohh nooo, come on now B, that's just irrational. How about I maybe take you to dinner first? Lol

8. Does anybody remember a show called The Adventures Pete and Pete on Nickelodeon?? I've asked like 3 of my friends and they all think I'm crazy and it never existed.. Smh, I know I'm not crazy man.

9. My next girlfriend will be my wife.

10. Kobe better win MVP!

I think that's all the random stuff that I have in my head for now. Plus I just found my self getting very sleepyyy (hypnotizer vioce lol ok that was corny, oh well!) I'm gonna try this sleep thing though. Goodnight people!

Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaccccccccccccccccccccccccccccceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..

2 comments:

  1. 1. Hell yes! Douglas Yancy Funny is one of my heroes! Between The Beets "Killer Tofu" and "Shout Your Lungs Out" and Doug and Skeeter's "Bangin on a Trash Can" I can truly say those are my childhood soundtracks. lol
    fyi, you might be able to find some decent quality DVDs on ioffer.com or missmyshows.com but you have to be careful on who you buy them from and look through their history.

    8. You need new friends. How could you not remember that awkward show? lol Esp. Petunia and Artie's weird house. lol

    peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha..Yess, Doug is by far oneof the coolest dudes EVER..Lol. "Bangin on a Trash Can" could probably go platinum lol...

    And thank you! I knew I wasnt crazzy!

    ReplyDelete