Tuesday, March 17, 2009

March MADNESS !


Lately channels 60-65 have been getting a lot of action on my cable box (Time Warner). This is probably my 2nd favorite time of the year, after Jesus' birthday. The NCAA Tournament aka MARCH MADNESS is here! Ahhhhh yesss I love it. I'm ready to see the upsets, cinderella stories, and everything else the game brings. Just listening to the ESPN analyst make predictions and give info on the games to come this week has been satisfying enough, but I must admit, I'm ready to see games. I already did my bracket and I'm pretty sure the teams I have in the Final Four will be there, BUT you never know! And that's the beauty of it.

God bless and shout outs to ALL my bros who made the tournament this year. Marcus Johnson, USC. Mark Hill, Cal State Northridge. Dash Harris, Texas A&M. Patrick Christopher, Cal. Justin Thomas, Syracuse. Isiah Thomas, Washington. Workout fellas!

No comments:

Post a Comment