Tuesday, January 13, 2009

One!


Yooo! Wassup bloggers, blog readers, fam, friends, associates, haters, camels, polar bears, whoever! Wassup to everybody basically.. Hope all is well when you're reading this.... I know what youre thinking soooo let me say this 1st.. I know those of you that KNOW me are probably gonna be like wowowow, Aust is doing a blog??? And the answer is YES! Aust isss doing a blog.. I don't have a real reason to be doing it either, its really just apart of this new inspiration I recieved so I'm following it! I went back and forth with the decision of doing a blog for a few months now, but now I have been blessed with the time and the inspiration so I'm going in.... A lot of people know me through MANY different walks of life, either hooping, different places I've been/lived, or just random meetings. And I hate saying this because its probably not even "cool" and its also probably gonna make my future wife upset, but I KNOW A LOT OF PEOPLE! (Like more than the average person)Lol. And its even worse because a few of the main people I hang out with also KNOW A LOT OF PEOPLE. So its just alllll bad. But with that said, I know there's a lot more people I don't know and that I'd like to meet. Soooo for those that don't know me, allow me to introduce myself (charming guy voice lol). My name is Auston Lee Autry, I'm 21 years old and I'm just in LIFE. I love Christ and I am currently seeking HIM daily, I'm in school trying to get that degree, I play basketball, write, run a business and ready for whatever else God has up his sleeves for me, lol. If this blogging thing goes the way I plan, all of my interest, ideas and concerns will be addressed and expressed.. So by reading this, I guess you get somewhat of an insight on me as a person.. So with that said, if that is not why you're on this blog or you don't like me, LOG OFF NOW! I repeat LOG OFF NOW! Hahaha.. Alright, glad we got that out the way... On to more important things or maybe not so important things....... 1st blog shout outs! Lol. Don't worry, I only have 1... Shoutout to my church World Won for Christ! Smh, black people always gotta give a shout out hahahaha..

No comments:

Post a Comment