Thursday, January 29, 2009

CHANGE!

No longer at the point in my life where I believe life doesn't change. People, seasons, weather, times CHANGE. LIFE changes! I'm starting to feel like this must be what it feels like to become a man. And I'm not talking about the BOY that calls himself a MAN. I'm talking about a real Man.. A man of God, a man of trust, a man of love, a man of many more things that I never even fathamed before. The Lord is good. It feels good to be at a point of peace and understanding. And although I don't understand ALL things, and I never will. I'm just grateful of the things I do understand, that they are helping me daily and leading in the direction to understand more................

Yooo what's good everybody (late night sleepy voice lol). Its crazzy late right now, about 3:30 am westcoast time and I'm up watching the Lakers lose a double over-time game againts the Charlotte Bobcats at HOME. Now for those of you that follow basketball know that the Lakers are one of the elite teams in the League, and the Bobcats are usually on the bottom as far as wins go. They always have some talented players, but in the past years they just couldn't find a way to win games. But this year they're doing a lot better and they made some CHANGES that made them better as a team. They got a new coach with credibility, they made timely trades for quality players, different game plan and selected a new focus. So after analyzing all of those thoughts I started thinking deeper, and my thoughts lead to my LIFE, and how it constantly changes. I thought about how I've learned, lost, gained and lost again. And as I continue to complete my journey in life I understand that change is always reoccurring. It is definitely one of the only consistent things that take place in life. You may not like change or welcome it with open arms but despite all your efforts to keep things the same, they always change. So the person that embraces change, doesn't break down when things change and understands that change is inevitable is ahead of the game. And they possess the wisdom and endurance it takes to move foward.

So with all of those things said. Nothing in the world is permanent, and we're foolish when we ask anything to last, but surely we're still more foolish not to take delight in it while we have it. If change is of the essence of existence one would have thought it only sensible to make it the premise of our philosophy.

Sorry if I got a little deep on yall at the end. Hahaha, I was kinda feeling myself lol. Thanks for reading though. Comment if you have any thoughts.. One!

2 comments: