Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Bible vs. Blackberry


Ok before any of you judge this title, DON'T! For 1, I own a blackberry, and 2.. I'm writing this ON my blackberry! Lol.. Ok now what I wanna say is these BB devices are addicting! I'm on mine a lot, but I've found myself becoming less addicted to it lately. I tried to make up a million reasons for why this is, but its nothing other than God. I've been in my Bible a lot lately, just trying to gain understanding, receive wisdom, and increase my faith. So a lot of the time when the BB is calling me, I just ignore it. Especially when I'm in the Word. And whenever I'm done reading, I just feel at peace. And I'm not gonna even front, some stuff I just don't understand, even after reading the scripture multiple times, but I'm ok with that. I'm well aware that it's going to take lots of time and studying to gain the wisdom and understanding of the Bible as a whole. So yea, that's what I'm on, seeking God's love and wisdom.

So if you own a blackberry don't feel too convicted, especially if you're not on it a lot. Just be aware, pick up a Bible and further your relationship with Christ. He loves us!

For my closing, I'll leave you with 2 of my favorite scriptures... Matthew 6:33 "But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and His righteousness; and all these things should be added unto you.." Psalm 37:4 "Delight thyself in the Lord and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.." Really think about those 2 passages.. They're beyond deep! They give me confidence and help me to remember to keep HIM first.

P.S. Bible wins!

No comments:

Post a Comment